TIME & LOCATION
Oct 18, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Breaking up is hard to do. Ending an employment relationship can be one of the most difficult tasks you face as a leader. There are several steps you must take before you decide to terminate an employee, and there are many things to consider. Should you offer a severance package? Should you offer a separation agreement? Ensuring you have proper documentation and practices in place will help you avoid legal challenges down the road.
- How coaching and disciplining work together.
- Documenting behavior before acting decisively.
- Avoiding legal problems when exiting employees.
- California’s required paperwork when ending a work relationship.
- Separation Agreements – do they hold up in court?